Monday, May 21, 2012

Me and my Jr./Sr. Year

This past year, being my junior year in high school, has been pretty great.  Sure the year has had ups and downs, but over all the year has been pretty enjoyable.  This year has been full of sports, late nights with homework, and good times with my friends.

Sports wise, volleyball and soccer went pretty well!  Sure when getting home real late and having school the next day was rough, but that became normal.  In volleyball, we got second in conference and went to state, sadly we lost, but the season was still a pretty big achievement.  In soccer, we made history by getting first in conference for the second time and getting to the second round of state!  When in sports there is always excitement!

Ohhhh… The homework seemed never ending!  Especially when getting home so late from sports games…  Most of the time I had to try to get my homework done in other classes because I wanted to get a couple hours of sleep before I went back to school!  Everything combined was a huge mass of craziness, but I successfully got through the long nights.

This year, I realized just how important relationships are and how much they influence a person’s way of life.  I have recently been working really hard on maintaining my friendships along with gaining new ones. 

All of these combined have been pretty stressful, but I have finally made through the trials of junior year and am now off to the beginnings of my senior year.  With 3 days to go, I am pretty much a senior!  I know I have a lot to learn and do before I graduate, but I also know that I can not do everything alone.  This coming year I plan to try and prepare for my future that has already been laid out before I was even born!  I just have to find out what that is…  Hopefully the journey will not be too painful.  Well… I guess here is to 2013, and to whatever this coming year may hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment